Abstract Submission Closes on 27 June 2021
Notification of Acceptance by 2 July 2021
The New Zealand Branch of The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists would like to invite abstracts for the 2021 New Zealand Annual Scientific Meeting to be held in Wellington from 6-8 August.
Radiology and Radiation Oncology papers or posters are invited from Fellows, Educational Affiliates and Registrars. There are a number of prizes offered, please review the prize criteria before submitting your abstracts. Ensure you have read the full instructions, terms and conditions before proceeding to the submission portal. The links are at the bottom of this page.
Abstract Submission Terms and Conditions
- Abstract submission must be made via the presentation portal and in the correct .doc or .docx format using the template supplied below. Incorrectly formatted abstracts will not be considered for review, and you will be asked to resubmit.
- Abstracts must not exceed 400 words (this applies to the main body of the abstract, and excludes abstract title and authors and affiliations).
- All abstract content is published as submitted, ensure you have carefully proofed your document prior to upload.
- All oral and poster presenters are required to register for the meeting.
- Oral presentations will be 10 minutes in total (including question time).
- Oral and poster presentations will be selected from the submitted abstracts and the Organising Committee decision is final.
- The presenting author must check eligibility for prizes prior to submission, and the Organising Committee may remove papers from prize consideration should authors not be eligible, without prior notice.
- Posters will be on display throughout the meeting in electronic format. Instructions for preparation of your poster will be sent, should your submission be accepted for presentation, following close of submissions.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance by 2 July 2021 (Earlybird registration closes on 10 July 2021)
Abstract Submission Process
- Download the abstract submission template, and write your abstract(s).
- Save as separate .doc or .docx file, in an easily accessible location on your computer.
- You will be required to enter abstract title, presentation type (oral or poster), authors and their affiliations, prize application, a short biography of the presenting author and any specific av requirements for each paper before uploading the abstract document. Please have this information ready before accessing the portal.
- Access the Presentation Portal below, register with your email address, and submit a password.
- Update contact information and then follow the instructions.
- You are able to upload multiple submissions via the one log-in.
- You may access the presentation portal using your email address and password to upload further abstracts until submissions close on 27 June 2021.
- You will receive a return email to confirm you have submitted your abstract(s). Contact the Conference Manager, should you not receive this email within 24 hours.
If you require assistance or have any questions regarding the submission process, please contact the Conference Managers:
PO Box 896
p. +64 (0)7 823 1910