Quick Reference Guidelines
Thank you for your support of the RANZCR NZ ASM for 2021, to be held at the InterContinental Hotel in Wellington from Friday 6 – Sunday 8 August.
July 1, 2021:
- Sponsors Brochures for Meeting App and Virtual Conference Platform
- Exhibitor Catalogue Due
- Custom Display Stand Plans to Conference Manager
- Broadform Liability Insurance Document to Conference Manager
- Full Payment Sponsorship/Exhibition Fees Due
July 10, 2021:
- Early Bird Registration Closes
Frequently Asked Questions
Further details can be found in the exhibit handbook.
Exhibition Online Portal: All company contacts have been sent a link to the Exhibition Online Portal. The Exhibition Portal link allows you to check that all required stand promotional items have been lodged with the Sponsorship & Exhibition Managers. It also offers on-site and virtual meeting Lead Management options. Lead Management is the process whereby exhibitors can scan the bar code or QR code on an attendee's mobile app when they visit your on-site exhibition booth. The exhibitor is able to capture demographic details about the attendee and ask them customized profile questions during their visit. An automated email can be configured to send a thank you email to the attendee. The list of captured attendee information can also be viewed on the Exhibitor Portal, as well as exported for further sales efforts.
Delegate List: A printed delegate list will be available 3 days before the meeting, which excludes delegates that have opted for privacy. An updated list will be emailed to you post-conference with any onsite or late registrations.
On-Site Exhibitors: Please make your way to the on-site registration desk to pick up your name badge prior to setting up your booth.
Exhibition Pack-In and Pack-Out: Just a reminder that pack-in access is from 8.30am – 12.00pm on Friday August 6. Design & build must be completed no later than 10.30am, with exhibitor access from 10.30am. All exhibit set up must be completed on Friday August 6 no later than 12pm. Exhibitors may pack-out between 10.30am – 12pm on Sunday August 8. All stands must be cleared by 12pm.
Exhibitor Briefing and Debriefing: An Exhibitor briefing is scheduling for 1030 on Friday August 6 in the exhibition area at the InterContinental Hotel. All company representatives are encouraged to attend. Additionally, an Exhibitor debriefing will be held on Sunday August 8 at 1030 in the exhibition area.
Catering Breaks: Please note that lunch for exhibitors will be served 30 minutes prior to the scheduled break (as listed in the scientific program).
Outstanding Payments: All exhibition and sponsorship payments are due prior to the conference, and your site will not be accessible for your staff should payment remain outstanding at the time of the conference.
Parking: The hotel carpark is underground and offers hotel guests overnight valet parking and limited casual self-parking. Self-parking is $25 per day and valet parking is $40 per 24 hours. Please note that there is a height restriction of 2m. If your car exceeds this height, please contact the hotel concierge team on 04 495 7887, prior to your stay.
Customs Clearance: Just a reminder that it is the responsibility of the Sponsor/Exhibitor to arrange all customs clearance for goods in New Zealand. The Venue, and Outshine, are unable to clear items through customs for the meeting. Please complete the necessary paperwork and goods authorisation prior to your goods arriving in New Zealand. Failure to do so may result in delays in delivery of items to the conference venue. Further information can be obtained from the New Zealand Customs Service website www.customs.govt.nz.
COVID-19 Safety: While COVID-19 has been effectively contained in New Zealand, we would ask all on-site exhibitors to respect these additional Health and Safety guidelines to reduce any unknown transmission of the disease:
- - Wash your hands regularly.
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow and don't touch your face.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend the conference.
- Report your cold and flu-like symptoms to your local health professional and get tested.
- Include hand sanitiser for your staff in your onsite toolkit.
- Physical distance as much as practical during exhibition or equipment demonstrations.
- Incorporate additional cleaning practices in between exhibition visits/meetings using disinfectant sprays and wipes on common touch surfaces.
- All exhibition staff must be registered with the Conference Organisers, for contact tracing purposes, including external booth build contractors, or staff assisting with equipment delivery and set-up (but not exhibiting).
- Keep track of where you've been and who you have seen. We would encourage you to download the Government Tracing Contact App in New Zealand
Terms and Conditions: Please familiarise yourself with the full terms and conditions of exhibition which are included in the Exhibitor Handbook.