Virtual Delegate Information
You will be able to access the virtual conference platform from July 27, 2021. We recommend you review the information provided and log-in to familiarise yourself with the platform, before the meeting.
To access the OnAir Virtual Conference Platform: CLICK HERE
Basic Instructions: Please click on the following link to watch a short instructional video: Click Here. For further instructions and information on the various software features, please review the attached document. It may be helpful to have a printed copy available to refer to on the day. The programme will run in Wellington, New Zealand Standard Time. However, please note that once you log-in to the virtual conference platform, the programme times will update automatically to your local browser time setting.
Pre-Virtual Checks & Tips:
- We recommend that you use Google Chrome as your web browser.
- Watch the meeting on a computer rather than a tablet or phone for the best viewing experience.
- The meeting is designed for you to participate as an individual. We recommend that you use your own computer to make the most of the experience.
- You will need to have a suitable WIFI connection. If you can use other streaming platforms such as Netflix without delays or buffering, then your WIFI connection will be adequate.
- Your device will need to have camera and microphone capabilities, switched on. You will need these capabilities to participate in the networking function and live chat features.
- If you are watching this from a facility with high web security, please check with your IT team that the firewall settings will allow you to access the virtual conference platform website.
- The one-to-one chat feature in the Meeting Hub is operated via Twilio. Please Click Here to test your network and, if any errors appear, you will need to contact your IT team for assistance.
- If your screen is blurry, you may need to adjust the Vimeo settings. To do this, you will need to click on the cog on the bottom right of the video and change the DPI settings from Auto to the highest number. Usually, 720p or 1080p, but this may vary depending on the WIFI network.
Certificate of Attendance: Your certificate of attendance will be emailed to you after the event.
On-Demand Recording: The RANZCR NZ ASM 2021 is being recorded and will be available to view on-demand until September 24, 2021. Please note that the on-demand content will take approximately a week to edit. You will get an email with log-in details to notify you when the on-demand videos are available.
Event Engage: Take part in Event Engagement to be in with a chance to win an Ultimate Ears MEGABLAST Bluetooth speaker - $450 value. Click on the Gold Cup on the top toolbar to view your goals and how to earn points. You can earn points from August 6 - 8 and, every 10,000 points earns you a ticket into the prize draw.
EventStream: EventStream is a private social network that has been set up for the meeting. Use the EventStream feature to share photos, comments or short videos with your fellow attendees.
- If you have problems on log-in or have camera and microphone issues, Click Here for instructions on how to solve the most common problems.
- Once logged in you, will see a question mark button at the top right of the web page, where you will find the answers to the FAQ.
Speaker View: If you are a presenter, you will have a slightly different view than that of a general attendee. You do not need to do anything with this - the Q&A is being moderated by the chair. To view the session as an attendee, go to the Preview widget on the right-hand side of your screen and select 'show attendee view':